We’re Hiring a Philippines-Based Digital Marketing Manager
We help small businesses build winning teams. We have a plug-n-play system, and we offer consulting services. And we need a full-time virtual assistant to help with admin tasks and customer service.
We’re looking for a Rockstar Digital Marketing Manager with a positive attitude and who takes pride in the outcome and quality of her work.
If you are a hard worker and enjoy working with a FUN, FAB, and productive team – this could be your dream job!
- 2+ year of experience in social media management demonstrating your ability to implement a social media strategy that aligns with the company’s overall marketing objective and achieve the target KPIs and audience
- 1+ years of experience running Facebook retarget ads
- 1+ years of experience in assisting a CEO / business owner
- Available to work Monday – Friday from 5am – 1pm Eastern Time (5pm-1am Filipino Time)
- Enjoy content creation and optimizing content across different platforms
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Well-versed in digital marketing tools + best practices
- You like to track your work and identify trends and patterns
- You have experience with LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram and have used social media tools like Hypefury and Taplio to schedule and create lists of influencers to engage with
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Basic Facebook ad experience
- Great copywriting skills
- Likes routine and knowing what to expect each week; reliable and dependable to get both routine and project-oriented tasks done weekly
- Has super strong time management and workflow management skills to maximize the productivity of the team
- Has experience working in a fast-paced environment with weekly deadlines & high accountability. Excellent communication and time management skills are a MUST.
- You’re not afraid to ask questions, ‘bother’ the team, and reach out when you need help
- You have a bias of action and love crossing things off your to-do list
- You take ownership of every assignment you are given
- You can manage multiple tasks and projects without dropping the ball or missing a deadline
- You love to turn chaos into structure, making lists and creating processes
- You are a people person and have no problem speaking to, working with others, and following up until you get your answer
- You can anticipate problems and seeks solutions to save time and ease processes
- You hold yourself and others to high standards
- You have an “I’ll figure it out attitude” and love to problem solve
- Tech-savvy & figure out new tech tools without much hand-holding
- Ideally you have experience with Zoho, Hypefurry, Taplio, Tweetmex (not a requirement)
- Computer – At least i5 or equivalent with 8GB RAM
- Internet Speed – At least 20 MBPS Download speed
- Knows Gdrive & Gsuite (Google Workspace) extremely well
- Has a solid typing WPM (ideally 45+ WPM)
BONUS: Would love it if you know how to use ZOHO, Notion, and Asana (but not required, we’ll provide training if necessary).
Role & Responsibilities:
In this role you’ll spend most of your time in the role as marketing manager, and some of your time as an admin supporter (handling the overflow from our admin VA).
Marketing Manager Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement a social media strategy that aligns with the company’s overall marketing objective
- Can take one piece of our existing content and create multiple content optimized for different social media platforms with little direction and supervision
- Manage the company’s social media calendar and posts, ensuring that the content is consistent with the company’s overall brand messaging and aesthetics
- Manage the social media accounts and engage with followers to build a strong social media community
- Monitor and analyze social media metrics, such as reach, engagement, and conversion rates, to optimize social media performance
- Stay up-to-date with the latest social media trends and technologies (and AI) to ensure that the company remains competitive in the market.
- Manage social media advertising campaigns and optimize campaign performance
- Report on social media performance on a regular basis
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Run basic Facebook retarget ad campaigns
- Create and help analyze weekly marketing reports
Admin Supporter Role & Responsibilities:
- Documents: Create and manage internal and external documents in Google doc, Canva presentation, and spreadsheet
- Reports: Create, formate, and present reports on sales metrics, social media engagement, etc.
- Special Projects: Complete a variety of special projects including creating Canva presentations, financial spreadsheets, special reports, and agenda materials
- Research: Conduct market research or find information online on a topic, product, or service
- Admin Support: Handle overflow of our admin VA (and handle her job when she is out of office) which includes Calendar management of the CEO, Document Management, Reports, and various administrative tasks.
Compensation will be paid via PayPal in Philippine pesos bi-weekly. Monthly compensation for this full time position is Php50,000 – Php70,000.
Hours worked beyond 40 hours weekly can be banked (up to 40 hours) for personal days. Overtime is paid only with advanced approval.
Paid Time Off (PTO)
As a full time team member, you get 20 paid days off annually. These are accrued at a rate of 1.66 per month. You can use your paid time off for any reason – vacation, sick time, mental health, holidays, etc.
After a probationary period, the following benefits will be offered:
All team members are required to have top internet speeds for efficiency and reliability. After 30 days with the company, you will be reimbursed up to PHP1500 to upgrade your internet connection to 50 MBPS. Upon approval, you may submit your bill for reimbursement each month.
After 90 days with the company, you can purchase and be reimbursed for a generator. The reimbursement amount is up to PHP20,000.
After 90 days with the company, we will provide you a healthcare reimbursement. You can choose any local healthcare broker and sign up for a personal plan and we will reimburse you up to PHP5,000 for your plan, PHP3500 for your spouse and PHP3,500 for each child dependent max of 3 children (up to PHP14,000) per quarter. This reimbursement applies to an existing plan you have or a new plan you sign up for.
13th Month Bonus
Each year on the anniversary of your start date, you will qualify for a bonus in the amount of your current one-month of salary. Your 13th month bonus will be added to your paycheck during your anniversary month.
Annual End-of-Year Bonus
You may qualify performance for an annual, end-of-year bonus based on overall company performance and profitability.
How to Apply
1. Fill out this short online form.
2. Email your resume to Support@AlchemizedTeams.com.